Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mud update, 1:30ish

The City Council will be meeting at 4:30pm to declare a state of emergency, which will make us eligible for additional services and money, especially if the Governor does the same thing. I went and took a look around, it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. The Public Works folks are doing a good job cleaning up, but we're still on red flag. I tried to upload real time pics from the field, but the text came through without the pictures. I'll be posting a more comprehensive report and some photos at www.SierraMudre.info.

2 comments:

  1. Woodland Drive is still mud free at Alta Vista. The flood control systems built over 70 years ago are doing their job. It is amazing the foresight and engineering jobs completed years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While walking my dog, looked at the condition of Woodland Drive and Alta Vista. The street is still clean and mud-free. Almost every house on Vista Circle is staying home.

    ReplyDelete