Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mud update

I was out of the office most of the day, and didn't get around to see things, but people sent me stuff and posted, so here's an update. At 11:15am, a post was made to my blog that Mary had mud at 801 Skyland. At 4:17, I received an e-mail with two pictures from Mary Dotson, who lives up on Skyland and commented that the "City is doing a wonderful job of cleaning up. These Public Works guys are working hard – It was a mess!" At 4:59, the City downgraded to a Green Flag alert." Thanks Mary for the pics and the update. I've posted one of the pictures here, and you can view the other at http://www.sierramudre.info/. Actually, this picture here is much more dramatic at that site, where you can view it larger, and it's a little more obvious that the mud is flowing at a pretty decent rate of speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment