Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why are you thankful?

I'm thankful for many reasons on this Thanksgiving day. Here are just a couple... I'm thankful that despite the nearly brush free hills behind us, we survived what is reported to be 1.5" or more of rain, with very little damage (I know those of you in the muddied Skyland area probably don't consider it little damage, but when I think of what might have been....). I'm thankful that my wife and son are with me and healthy. I'm thankful that the US picked a president that appears to be capable of handling the mess that the country is in, and of restoring our reputation. I'm thankful that the last president didn't make things any worse than he did (I know things don't look good, but when I think of what might have been...).

What are you thankful for? Please share with us in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment